EAA offers a highly qualified customer service team to accompany you every step of the way and assist you in your selection of the right electricity and natural gas product with expert advice and professional know-how. Our energy-related services will show you various opportunities of saving energy to reduce both your costs and energy consumption. EAA is your one-stop shop for everything from energy audits to transformer station maintenance and digital billing solutions. Benefit from the individual customer service of our experienced specialists.
EAA customers receive newsletters with comprehensive market reports including detailed stock exchange information and market analyses from our trading experts. Key market information on the energy market is prepared in great detail with easily comprehensible explanations from our analysts.
Aside from our prepared stock exchange and market information, we also offer the opportunity of arranging individual consulting appointments with our energy experts anytime. Our personal consulting service provides you with all the information you need for your business. Contact our experts and let us know what kind of information you require.
EAA Billing provides you with electronic billing information to automatically incorporate your EAA billing data into your data processing system. Receive all relevant information on your energy and network invoices as well as instalment payments, cancellations, and further accounting documents in electronic form.
- Sending electronic invoices in various formats (e.g. Edifact)
- Automated accounting of your invoices
- Individual invoice analysis
- Assignment of your invoices to individual sites
- Collective invoices with and without individual receipts
We gladly advise and accompany you in performing energy audits as required in accordance with the Austrian Federal Energy Efficiency Act 2014. Such audits are designed to identify and report on energy flows as well as the potential of improving your energy efficiency. The first important step towards exploiting your savings potential, optimizing facilities, and reducing costs is to find out more about all the possible measures at your disposal.
- Analysis of energy flows and energy consumption
- Identification of measures to improve energy efficiency
- Reporting in accordance with the Austrian Federal Energy Efficiency Act
- Energy audit notification to the National Energy Efficiency Monitoring Body